Poptism is excited to have Bernard on board, besides his great demeanor and positive energy he has superb leadership skills, and is someone who will be committed to building successful working relationships. Prior to working at UCSF Bernard was a Staff accountant for Alameda County Health Care Foundation and a County Leader for the Bay Area Christian Church (BACC).
After eight years of finance/accounting experience in various capacities, Bernard Jones has developed the skills necessary to be an effective leader in any organization. He has worked closely with Directors, Assistant Directors, Managers and Supervisors of many departments and has provided financial leadership to staff of all levels.
Here are some accomplishments in Bernard’s career that are valuable to Poptism:
- Managed $6M-$8M Operations Budget
- Provide financial reporting for department $80M+ annual budget
- Created and oversees departmental internal Compliance Review Program
- Lead department through full Accounting Cycles and Reporting Requirements
- 9+ Years of working knowledge of GAAP requirements
- 5+ Years of Supervisor/Management Experience
- Develop and maintain automated reporting and reconciliation tools
- 4+ Years of working knowledge of SAS 112 requirements
- Provide training courses on business procedures and processes
- Chairs multiply committees focused on internal controls and process improvements
- Business System Administrator
Contact Bernard here: